Enjoy Camping in a Comfortable Cabin
A private camping experience.
We have 7 camping cabins based on an open room concept, 3 of the cabins will sleep 5 people comfortably. The other four will accommodate 2 people. Each are privately located throughout the campground. All cabins come with beds, a dining table and chairs, an outdoor fire pit with grill and a picnic table.
2023 Nightly Rate: from $70* + tax
*Rate based on double occupancy. Lighthouse replica and cabin with services start at $80.00/night double occupancy + Tax. Each additional person 18 years and over $5.00 + tax each additional person 17 years and under $2.00 + tax, pet fee $5.00 + tax.
Camping Cabins sleep from 2-5 people
- The lighthouse replica cabin sleeps two with a private lane
- 5 camping cabins (not equipped with electricity) have been strategically placed to take advantage of the beautiful Aspy Bay view
- The cabin conveniently located near the campground office does offer electricity, cold running water, a small fridge, microwave, kettle and a few dishes
- All cabins offer easy access to hot showers, washrooms and laundry facilities
- Please bring along your bedding or sleeping bags, as bedding is not provided
- Pets are welcome ($5 pet fee)
48 hour cancellation policy. Two night minimum stay on long weekends.
Reserve A CAMPING CABIN
Ready to book your stay in our unique camping cabins? You can make a reservation request using the following form or use the number below to make a reservation by telephone (tap on the button to place a call using your device). Please note: there is a 48 hour cancellation policy and a two night minimum stay on long weekends. The nightly rental fee start at $70 + tax. We look forward to hosting you for a unique camping experience on the Cabot Trail!